Check the list below before coming to the camp!
The camp has all the facilities you need to enjoy your free time.
We recommend that you bring the following items with you:
- Tent, mattress, sleeping bag (if possible, also a tent cover to protect from rain and humidity).
- Sports and leisure wear
- Warm and rainproof clothes
- At least two pairs of outdoor footwear (take terrain into account)
- Peak rate
- Toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, comb, etc.)
- Drinking bottle
- Medication (inhaler, etc.) if needed
- Cash/debit card (there is no shop nearby, but there is a café in the campsite where you can pay with cash or debit card).
- Battery bank
- Notebook and pen
Laptops, tablets and other tech gadgets are not needed in the camp, so leave them at home!
Youth campers may bring their mobile phone with them to camp, but it must be handed in to the camp counsellor when they arrive and can only be used during free time.
During the camp, we ask you to avoid bringing things to the participants and visiting young people in the camp area!
Parents are kindly asked to inform the childminder of any special health requirements when bringing their child to the camp. The information remains confidential and only between the child and the carer.